Lawefield’s Reading Ambassadors are chosen for their love of reading, their willingness to share this passion with others and enthusiasm to promote reading throughout the school.
Reading Ambassador roles and responsibilities:
· Promote a love of reading across the school.
· Demonstrate exemplary reading behaviours and be an excellent role model for others.
· Recommend books to others and talk about their favourite authors.
· Help to plan reading events for the school.
· Keep their classroom book area and the school library tidy.
· Be the voice for pupils across the school.