2014/2015 Pupil Premium Money
The school received £78,000 in Pupil Premium funding. This money contributed towards us maintaining all the following strategies and interventions:
- An additional full-time member of staff in Nursery;
- an additional full-time member of staff in Reception;
- full-time Teaching Assistants in all classes from Years 1 to 6;
- a full-time Learning Mentor; and
- providing a Newly Arrived Group for 25 minutes on 4 mornings each week.
The impact of Pupil Premium interventions:
- The progress in Years 1 to 6 was 3.7 points in Reading, 3.7 in Writing and 3.5 in Maths. The average progress of non-Pupil Premium pupils was 4.0 points in Reading, 3.8 in Writing and 4.0 in Maths. This represents good average progress by both Pupil Premium children and non-Pupil Premium children.
- In Year 6, 67% of Pupil Premium children achieved Level 4 or above in Reading, Writing and Maths compared to 66% of the class overall. Attainment was very similar for Pupil Premium and non-Pupil Premium children